Monday, May 10, 2010

First sight Love

I believe in Love at first sight it is due to 31years ago when i opend my eyes i saw my mother and love him and loving him since now .I live in that part of world where women suffer from all kinds of sufferings but there love can not be mentioned .My country mother works in field , made briks ,collect garbage ,works with cattle and works at home like machine there is no time for him in Mans life there is no intertainment for her where she can satisfy his lifes frastration but still she is doing his duties of life and giving a pleasant fragrent to his children. It start from first day of pragnancy to the end of his life in graveyard.
With all these suffering of life My countries mothers gives us great heroes of all department i slute to all of the mothers of my country and all the mothers of world.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment